Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, October 26, 2007

Two Things

Whenever I sit in a chair, Tabitha thinks she needs to join me. She's still pretty tiny, so we fit, but I think I need to get this:

Chair and Half
I didn't even know such furniture existed.

This is not funny--not in any way. I know this. And someone with my background should have the decency to be empathetic to the poor nurse involved. But really--91-years-old? In a nursing home? You almost have to wonder if the guy could still stand at attention at his age...okay, you don't, but I do. And to pretend to be deaf at his own hearing...that's pretty funny. There aren't many other perks to claim at that age. And I know it's not funny...I'm so warped...it still makes me giggle.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I giggled too.

    And then I even chortled a little.

    So I guess we can be warped together.

    ReplyDelete