Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Tired

There are times when I feel so tired.

This week I made yet another trip to Utah. I took my Father-in-law (who has been visiting us) to see his son-in-law who has been in the hospital in the ICU unit. I left him with his daughter and went to stay with my sweet sister who has allowed me to crash on her couch countless times during my trips to Utah. I love her.

I was tired when we left home. I got more tired as I listened to the stress-filled voices of my in-laws (especially the one belonging to my mother-in-law, who suggested that life would be easier for everyone if her son-in-law just died), so I stayed at my sister's, visited with AtP and Tito, said hello to Ren, spent time with my daughter (who accompanied me), and finished Harry Potter.

I'm still tired after a long drive home (arrived five minutes before I had to leave for a counseling appointment), but at least I'm home. And some of my garden flowers decided not to die. That was a nice surprise to find waiting for me. I love flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment