Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, January 14, 2008

Time

is a marvelous healer.

Life seems to be coming full circle for me.

There is peace to be found, sometimes, in unlikely places.

It's okay that sometimes things end. Something else is always beginning.

I'm going to be okay. There have been moments when I've wondered if this was possible. It is.

There is no greater power than Christ's atonement. I am living proof of this. Daily another part of my soul is mended. Someday, through him, I will be whole again. There is nothing that was taken from me that Christ cannot heal or restore in some way. I love him.

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful thoughts. Thank you for sharing them. I especially like where you say, "There is nothing that was taken from me that Christ cannot heal or restore in some way."

    ReplyDelete