Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, March 14, 2008

Magnets

When I visited Ambrosia and Bawb last weekend, AtP and I spent a few minutes looking at the pictures on the fridge, and I noticed they had credit card magnets. Apparently, when credit card companies solicit Ambrosia (and AtP, too), they send useful magnets--not the stupid pretend plastic cards I always receive which are good for nothing except to use when marking scriptures. They make great straight-liners (not a word...don't care...).

But...

Today I received my first credit card solicitation magnet. So my fridge is almost as cool as Ambrosia's and Bawb's. I can now visit them without feeling I am a magnet underling.

I love it when my status elevates.

4 comments:

  1. That sounds so cool! I want one. (or twelve?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HMmmm. So it LOOKS like you're sharing your credit card number with everyone, but you're not. . . I have to see that. I'm curious what it'd look like. . .

    I've never even HEARD of magnetic credit-card advertisements until now. But I also just throw them away without seeing if they're magnetic. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. [laughs] Stupid credit card companies. We got another two last week. So we were going to repackage one and mail it to you, but first I needed to write up a fake credit card offer to send with it. Now it's everlastingly too late.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's never too late. I only have one, after all.

    ReplyDelete