Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, May 16, 2008

The wildflowers are blooming purple, yellow, and white around my running track. They're tiny, close to the ground, growing in clusters which make colored patches on the ground. I can't stop looking at them while I run...so lovely...promising spring...

So today while I was admiring their beauty, I crashed. And naturally, I had an audience who ran to help me up--and naturally, he decided I must need company for the rest of my run--just in case I became mesmerized by the flowers again. Does no one understand that I am completely capable of taking care of myself and I am anything but fragile? Can't we just chalk up a fall to poor judgment and klutziness?

Yes, I am ungraceful when offered kindness...well...I'm just ungraceful, in general.

But the wildflowers are blooming. This makes me very happy.

1 comment:

  1. I love spring.Today was our first cold day.Although for you it was probably more like your spring!!!
    Our winter is just around the corner.I hope that last sunday went well for you.Thinkin of ya.

    ReplyDelete