Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, January 14, 2010

A word to the wise:

Eating two large pieces of fudge (especially mine which has no marshmallow matter in it, but is serious dark chocolate and lots of walnuts) and nothing else after a six mile run, is a bad idea. Especially for someone who has blood sugar issues and what Therapist insists is Panic Disorder (but I'm not having that--I already have PTSD and that's enough).

Following a morning of incessant shaking and inability to type, I am now eating shredded wheat and peanut butter. I'm not sure why I chose those things, nor do they taste very good, but they are making me feel less light-headed.

That is a very good thing.

Tomorrow I think I won't have fudge after I run. I'll wait until bedtime.

Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment