Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, September 22, 2008

A little off the subject, but somehow more relevant...

I don't know how many of my readers are aware of this, but a few months ago this blogger and her husband were critically injured in a plane accident. I've been following the story and keeping them in my prayers, but the need for funds to help care for their children and medical care continues to grow. To help raise money for the family a proposed book is in the process. You can learn more about it here. When I first read about it, the proposal listed a need for writings by women, but this current post doesn't specify that. So if you're a guy, and you'd like to help, you might want to ask if the book is still to be exclusively written by women. 

The contest sponsors are also looking for someone who would volunteer to make a blog button to help publicize the contest and the need for prayers and funds for the Nielsons.

No comments:

Post a Comment