Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Age Before Beauty

I just have to say that I'm the only one in my yoga class who can meditate in the headstand position (and please don't ask me what its real name is, because it's all I can do to hold the position in the first place. Terminology, in this case, is irrelevant). Actually, I'm the only one who can even attain the headstand position. I attribute this to years of strength training and body building, having nothing else that I can think of (other than Tolkien Boy's assertion that I am the next stage of evolution because I have no allergies, rarely get sick, my feet, nose and ears don't grow larger as the years pass, and I seem to have an inability to act my age). So, yeah, yay for me!!

And now I'm going to shower, because doing all that twisty, stretchy yoga stuff makes me sweat more than running--what's that all about???

By the way, I have no idea what the title of this post has to do with its content.

No comments:

Post a Comment