Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, June 7, 2007

My mom makes me nuts

I love power yoga. Before my eating disorder reasserted itself, I did a lot of resistance training and body building. Smart psychiatrist says one reason I love this is because I'm trying to protect myself any way that I can. I think I just like it--there doesn't have to be a reason. However, when my eating disorder became a problem, I cut out the weightlifting. I substituted power yoga which uses light weights but doesn't build bulk.

My mother decided to joing me last night. I told her it might not be a good idea. She ignored me.

This morning she called Adam, asking if he could come help her. It seems she's somewhat immobile and can't lift anything.

I've been told I never listen to anybody, which isn't true. But if it were true...I would come by it naturally...

No comments:

Post a Comment