Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Confession

I love shoes. A lot. And I adore high heels.

Today I bought yet another pair of black heels (on sale, of course), and last week I bought a pair of shiny red flats.

The problem is that I promised myself I'd go barefoot or wear flipflops (and I have at least 12 pairs of those) until snow flies. I may have to make an exception. Or make up a dress code for work that requires shoes with at least one side, so I'll have an excuse.

Oh--and my newest pair of shoes are actually my size. Sometimes I have to buy a 5.5 or a 6 because that's the smallest size in stock. But these black heels are 5's and they feel great. It's lovely to wear a pair of shoes that aren't too big.

The end.

2 comments:

  1. I have the opposite of your problem: it's hard for me to find shoes that are BIG enough. I wear a size 11.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEah....you do have big feet! Stephalump! Just kidding! haha I love you anyway! lol I have these cool shoes that are falling apart. I just keep gluing them back together. haha I have other shoes, but I like those ones!

    You're the Best Samatha! IT was wonderful seeing you that last time!

    ReplyDelete