Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, July 19, 2008

A short post

I see Therapist on Tuesday. As usual, when the time to see him gets close I begin feeling anxious and sort of cranky. I realized today that in the midst of all of this is a feeling of peace. I awake in the morning feeling it. It is amplified when I run and when the stress begins to rise I'm finding it easier to move to the peaceful feelings within a few moments.

Why am I anxious about seeing Therapist?

Part of me is still tired. I've worked hard in the past couple of years. I'd like to stay where I'm at--it's a pretty nice place--and just relax for a month or two. But I'm not made that way. I don't know how to stop and rest. I've also discovered a couple of things that will help me grow a bit and I'm pushing myself to get on with it. The more I do, the sooner I'll find resolution.

But for tonight, I'm going to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Sleep is good for you. I'm glad you're getting some. Good luck with the therapy appointment! :D

    ReplyDelete