Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday is a Special Day

Getting lost on a very long drive makes it longer.

Going to bed at 2:00 a.m. does not guarantee sleep, especially if one has been drinking caffeine in order to continue driving longer than necessary to rectify hours spent getting lost.

Going to a funeral after only three hours of sleep is a bad idea.

It takes more time to get ready for a funeral if one has only had three hours of sleep.

I don't like being away from Darrin on his birthday.

My nieces and nephew are fun even on only three hours of sleep.

Taking part in an estate settlement on only three hours of sleep is difficult but not impossible and somehow I even ended up sounding intelligent when I explained to my clients what the lawyer was saying. Apparently, I can speak "law" and am adept at turning it into English even when sleepy.

I know I'll be okay when I drive home tomorrow because my niece asked The Big Guy to help me drive home safely and not get lost again.

I'm tired. I think I'll sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment