Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I would put a title here if I cared enough to do so.

I'm not certain if the pain pills I'm taking are removing the pain. They are, however, making me less concerned about it...and about everything else in the world. I have a lovely feeling that all is well and nothing can go wrong, and while I'm aware of the searing pain in my leg and calf, that seems to be just dandy, as well. Also, I want to sleep--a lot. And I have a feeling I'm saying things I probably shouldn't and chatting about socially unacceptable topics. I mentioned this to Tolkien Boy when he called me on my birthday, and suggested I should probably go to my chat history and read what we've been discussing for the past week. He said it might be better if I didn't...

Hmmm....

Normally this would make me nervous. Today, with a couple of pain pills inside of me, it feels soothing and comfortable. This will come in handy when I go to the dentist today.

No comments:

Post a Comment