Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Oh!

I almost forgot the other dream in which I was rowing a boat in the desert while AtP played the guitar and Darrin sang some weird song from the 1980s. I think it was by a group called Earth, Wind, and Fire, because Darrin talks about the group all the time, then tries to sing some of their songs for us in a rather horrible falsetto (Darrin is the youngest in his family and inherited his older siblings' taste in music--very unfortunate). But in my dream he could sing four parts at once, so it sounded like some pop song from the '80s, barbershop style. Also, whatever Atp was strumming on his guitar was not what Darrin was singing.

So very glad I woke up from that dream. I'd like to not have it ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment