Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Letting Go

Sometimes it helps to talk about things here. And I've sort of been doing it in conjunction with this topic for about 8 months now-- since I noticed a shift if a few of my closest relationships. People were moving on and I was not.

However, right now I want to just say this: I've been working on letting go for awhile now. It's been difficult, but Therapist helped me figure out what I need to do. He said I could wait until I was ready, and that I could rant all I wanted. He said it was okay to wait to see if the changes I sensed were real or not. He said I would be okay.

The emotional things I've been working on are almost finished. Most of what I've gone through emotionally is deeply personal and not really something I want to talk about in depth. But Therapist is right. I will be okay. I always am.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the letting go. That's never an easy process. I'm glad that you're getting to a place where you feel like you'll be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete