1. Cooking with AtP and Brozy. And trying crazy foods with them. And laughing just because it's fun to be together.
2. Playing with Boo and her daughter-- and husband when he's around (I believe it's way past time for another REALLY AWFUL movie night).
3. Meeting people I've spoken with online. This happened a lot at Fob and Blue-beta get-togethers. Those particular social events don't happen anymore with regularity, but when I crashed them, I met some pretty amazing people. In fact, it's when I met Edgy and fell in love with his shoes.
4. Shopping at ghetto Walmart. And if you've ever gone with me, you know why.
5. Looooonnnnggg conversations with Josh, when we both have things we're supposed to be doing but we want to talk instead.
6. Tolkien Boy's writing. Sometimes I miss this so much I pretend write things that he might write. They're never any good, so then I have to go back and reread some of the things he's written that he's shared with me.
7. Chatting with friends online. I can't do it anymore. Part of this is due to a PTSD phobia which I hope is temporary, and part of it is because if I chat with anyone, I stop doing the things I'm supposed to do.
8. Friend gatherings at restaurants. Just because they're fun. And sometimes Brozy sneaks in delicious homemade desserts and shares them with the wait staff.
9. Lunch with Edgy. I miss this. A lot.
10. Alone time with all the people mentioned above.
There are also people I've not been able to spend a great deal of time with-- but I want to. I want to be able to miss them, as well.