Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Myths

Myth Number 1:
I'm just going to do a little bit of counseling, work through the emotional stress I'm feeling, and get back to the my regular routine. I think it will take about four months.

Myth Number 2:
My past is my past. I can make everything better by achieving great things in my future. I don't ever have to look back.

Myth Number 3:
If I'm the best parent I can be, the things that bothered me in my childhood will become equalized, and they won't bother me anymore.

Myth Number 4:
I can forget the things that hurt.

Myth Number 5:
I don't need any help. I can do this on my own. I've been strong my whole life, I will continue to be strong.

Myth Number 6:
I don't need people. They are basically unreliable, and really owe me nothing. There is no one who can care about the things that have happened to me--not even me. Everyone has his/her own life, and that's as it should be. I can get through this without anyone else.

Myth Number 7:
I'm not angry.

Myth Number 8:
I can figure this all out, find a solution, and make everything better.


Talk about delusional. I'm amazing.

1 comment:

  1. i don't know, a good myth can come in handy at times...

    ReplyDelete