Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Time Out

Today I have a day off. I have decided not to do that again. It's just much better to always be doing something, because for some reason, today I'm sad.

However, it's the first day in nearly a week that I've felt that--which is vast improvement considering it's something I used to deal with daily.

So maybe it's okay to be sad sometimes. Perhaps it's good that I took a day off to think about this. It doesn't feel paralyzing or demoralizing. It's just me, remembering that occasionally life has down times and tomorrow will be better.

The purpose of this blog is not to continue to belabor the problems in my past. I suppose, though that if they happen to catch up with me once in awhile, I can leave them here. I hope that's all right.

3 comments:

  1. I think it's more than all right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this too is Your blog. do as you wish, need, want...

    ReplyDelete
  3. [Insert trenchant comment about being allowed to be a human being here.]

    I hope you slept well last night. My body says I did.

    ReplyDelete