Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Writing

I've always loved to write. It isn't a passion and I don't ever delude myself that I'm  a Writer. But it's fun, I enjoy it, and often it's therapeutic. Most of what I start creatively, however, I have never finished. As long as the stories or poems remain unfinished works I feel connected to them. Last month, however, I decided I would finish some of my story and poetry starts (for the record--essays are not something I have difficulty following to the end--those almost always get finished, which is why my blog posts often read like essays--and now you have another bit of useless Samantha trivia). 

If I take the time to finish them, I'm also going to publish them. I have a creative writing blog where I spend lots of time--but the finished products are going right here. 

You've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment