1. Go to bed at night. I'm sleepy. I know it will be comfy and warm. I know Darrin is waiting for me. I still don't want to. And no matter how late I go to bed, I'm up in the morning with the sun. There is nothing I can do about this.
2. Take a shower. I don't know why. I hate not showering, so I do it anyway. But I don't want to. Maybe because I think showering is boring
3. Wear clothes. Mostly because I can't decide what to wear and it just seems easier not to get dressed at all. Eventually naked time has to end so I do wear clothes but I don't want to.
4. Answer the phone. And if I don't want to--I don't. It makes Darrin crazy but I refuse to be a slave to my phone and I'm pretty sure if I don't want to answer, whoever is calling would rather not talk to me in that moment. I'm just not lots of fun when I'm doing something I don't want to.
5. Take my vitamins. This is silly because there is no reason not to. But because I'm supposed to, I don't want to.
Darrin says I'm still a two-year-old at heart. I think he's probably right.