Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Darrin makes me happy

Today after my run I showered and blew my hair dry and decided that was enough. No makeup, no fussing to straighten or fix my hair. I sat at the computer to work on more of my therapy assignment and Darrin walked in the room to invite me to accompany him to the store. I declined, indicating my lack of beautifulness. Darrin looked at me critically and said, "I think you look great."
I laughed. He said, "I'm serious. I like your hair like that--not really curly or straight. It looks kind of cool. And I like you without make-up. You look beautiful." So I kissed him, gave him the husband of the year award, and told him I adored him, then sent him to the store without me anyway.

And yes, I'm still putting off the therapy assignment.

1 comment:

  1. If only all men knew how easy it is, with a phrase like this, to make our day. Go, Darrin, Go.

    ReplyDelete