Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, July 21, 2008

Scratching my head...

AtP and I have been grocery shopping...a lot. I shop nearly every night before dinner because, well, I like to use fresh produce and I'm not good at deciding what I want to eat until about 3:00 p.m. each day.

So we decided we wanted to make a salad with spinach and baby mozzarella, and tomatoes, and basil, and olive oil, and balsamic vinegar...sounds good, yes?

So we went to the store and we were looking at tomatoes, and discussing which ones were the best/prettiest/most ripe...

And DJ kept laughing at us which isn't unusual given that he does that often...

But then he said, "You guys don't even see it, do you?"

See what?

This:


Now what are those doing there?

Someone wants to keep the tomatoes salmonella free--and what better way to stop the spread of disease than through the use of a condom? Or a few condoms?

And I'm wondering why AtP and I totally missed it...and we almost touched it about a million times.

1 comment: