Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dear Adam,

When you read the directions on a chocolate orange, and they say, "Whack! Then unwrap!", it is best to choose a hard surface for the "Whack!" part.

Your forehead does not qualify as a hard surface. I'm trying to muster up sympathy for you because I'm sure this hurts, but mostly I find myself questioning your intelligence:

(Adam's forehead)

I do thank you, however, for not making a scene or getting blood on my car seat.

Love,
Mom

P.S. Next time (and I hope there's not one) please let me know what you have done before five hours have passed, just in case you concuss yourself.

2 comments:

  1. totally off topic. http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/happiest-penguin-ever/1jr19lt1k?q=Penguin&rel=msn&from=en-us_msnhp&form=msnhed&gt1=42007 saw this and thought of you.

    ReplyDelete