Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Love Lists: Day Thirteen

Types of chocolate that I love:

1. I don't necessarily love Cote d'Or chocolate, but this one makes me rapturous: 



2. I love all Lindor that do not have white chocolate, but hazelnut is exceptional:

3. There's nothing special about these. I just like them:




4. I'm not a huge fan of Ghirardelli chocolate, nor a huge fan of salt. However, this particular combination is amazing:
5. Darrin loves Ferrero Rocher. I think it's fine, but when Ferrero introduced these, they got it just right:



6. Dove Truffle chocolate is seasonal. You can get the eggs at Easter time and the hearts for Valentine's day. I suggest stocking up:


7. Cadbury Mini Eggs. That is all:




8. I like the cherry version of this. It's not my favorite, but the sensation of chili is amazing. At Christmas this year, we bought the plain chili chocolate by mistake. It sat on our counter for about a week while we halfheartedly nibbled at it. Then I paired it with pomegranate seeds. Within minutes the chocolate was gone:


9. This was my first introduction to quality chocolate. When we met, Darrin couldn't fathom that I disliked chocolate and wouldn't eat it. Then he discovered that I'd only experienced American chocolate. He brought me a Lindor bar and I was hooked. At the time, Lindt was based only in Europe and was difficult to find. Now it's U.S. based and sold in stores like Walmart and Target. I still love the chocolate:

10. Okay, Godiva chocolate is expensive, and I'm not certain it's any better that some of the less expensive brands. That being said, I've been known to drop more money that I should for one of these (Also, Godiva chocolate cheesecake is incredible):





No comments:

Post a Comment