Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Love Lists: Day Three

Desserts I love:

1. Double Chocolate Almond Biscotti 


2. Chocolate Chip Cookies  (I prefer mine with walnuts and/or oatmeal)


3. Strawberry Truffle Cake
                                  

4. Frosted Ginger Creams
                                              

5. Nutella Cheesecake


6. Pots de Creme With Berries

7. Lemon Pudding Cake


8. Fruit Pizza


9. Chocolate Walnut Brownies


10. Creamy Amaretto Rice Pudding with Raspberry Sauce

2 comments:

  1. Are some of these your photos?

    Also, I am guessing that you are trying to find ways to feel better, and I applaud you for that. Even if this is an assignment from Therapist, I am thinking you are pretty gutsy for doing this.

    (If I am wrong, please ignore that last paragraph. Sometimes I get pretty intrusive.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, this is just what I'll be doing for the month of February. It has nothing to do with therapy and everything to do with the month of love. :)

    ReplyDelete