Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Loving Elbow(s)

I don't usually do this, but today I just feel like it.

Someone has been visiting my blog for the past four days and just loading the post of Kermit the Frog singing "I Love My Elbows". I think this is funny. And I kind of want to know who loves the song as much as I do--so, if you ever get past the Muppet post and actually read this one, I'd love it if you said hello.

Also, Elbow, you have to forgive DJ for the comment he aimed at you on my Facebook. He still gets weirded out when he realizes his mom is made of flesh and blood and other people might actually be my friends. And you can say I'm beautiful anytime--because everyone likes that! And I love you, too.

That's all. Just wanted to say hi to the "Elbow" song affectionado (yeah, I just made that word up because I wanted to), and to tell Elbow thanks for his post on my wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment