Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Today

...was a very bad day. That means tomorrow will be a better one, I think.

Darrin left at 7:00 this morning to go be a bishop. I'm a rotten bishop's wife. He won't be home till late tonight, and then he'll be really tired and want to sleep.

DJ left for All-State choir this morning. I think I'll miss him even though he'll only be gone till Wednesday night.

Adam was cranky because he hates it when DJ is gone.

Tabitha screamed at me because she was tired and I was there. She felt really awful later and is currently making me dinner as an apology.

But the sunset tonight was gorgeous. I sat and watched it for nearly twenty minutes.

AtP--thanks for letting me cry on your shoulder even though I didn't really cry and there wasn't really a shoulder here. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. You (well, Darrin, really, but you) need an executive secretary like me who believes the bishop should be home from church within two hours of the end of meetings because the bishop's wife is more important than the members of the ward.

    Regardless, I do hope tomorrow is better. Where is the All-State music festival this year?

    ReplyDelete