Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Okay...you're out of control...you have to stop...

Thanks to all of you who have been searching for my blog with endless creativity and snarkiness. I've loved all the entries.

However...

Can't we just communicate again? Send me an email? Write a comment on a blog post? Chat with me? Call me?

And yes, I admit it, some of them were pretty funny, but JB wins the prize for searching "samantha stevens is my favorite blogger." And I'm pretending that's true, regardless of whether it is or not, because every blogger should be someone's favorite.

Thanks for the giggles.

Now--stop it. I mean it.

5 comments:

  1. HA!

    I love it. Be glad your readers show at least _some_ kind of initiative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe. I was wondering how many of those you would get (as you may have noticed. . . or was that search less successful? I forget. . .)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude. You not only did it before it was cool, you *made* it cool. ;)

    ReplyDelete