Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wow!

Last night Darrin decided to be domestic and try his hand at making homemade chocolate pudding. I heard him exclaim, "Oh, Crap!" and went upstairs to find that somehow the can of cocoa had exploded all over him. I was delighted, of course. My two favorite things, chocolate and Darrin, all mixed together, and I told him he had never been sexier even if his hands looked like they belonged to an Oompa Loompa.

He didn't think I was funny.

And he didn't let me lick off the chocolate. Spoilsport...

3 comments:

  1. Aw! That made me laugh out loud. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wouldn't pure powder coco be bitter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not for those of us who enjoy DARK chocolate. On my mission I found an 80% Cocoa chocolate bar. I was in heaven...for a week.

    ReplyDelete