Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Thank you Word-entry mode

Actual text message conversation (all apparent typos are real):

DJ: Are you guys home yet?

Me: Not even close. Your dad decided he needed to go shopping. :)

DJ: So where are you guys at now?

Me: Rock Springs.

DJ: So, like 3 hours away? did you get me c present?

Me: Yes. No.

DJ: Cool. Dang. I have meat.

Me: I don't even know what that means.

DJ: My boss at the bank buys a 4H any every year and divides it up between the employees. Hence, I have meat.

Me: What's a 4H any?

DJ: Any = cow which is what I meant.

Me: Okay. Um...yay?

DJ: Not really. I'm giving up meat for a while. But I thought dad might be happy.

Me: Dad says Yay.

DJ: K. I will see you tonight.

Me: Okay. I love you.

DJ: I love you too. Tell everyone hi for me.

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe. I love hearing stories about your kids. They sound like great (and hilarious) kids.

    ReplyDelete