Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, May 18, 2008

No requests found. Please try another search.

That title has nothing to do with this post. The truth is, today is an incredibly bad day after an incredibly bad night. I think it's because of my tooth, because I know I have to go to the dentist. I think it might be because Darrin is leaving for the week again, and he just got back last Tuesday after being gone. I think it might be because my jobs are winding down and I'm panicking that I haven't filled the void. I think it might be because Darrin's family will start coming a week from Monday and he won't be here. I think it might be because I'm lame and can't control stupid PTSD stupid symptoms that are making me feel like freaking out right now, and I don't feel like I can call anyone (number one on coping techniques list), because I waited too long and now I'm stupid scared of people.

That's all. :(

1 comment: